Bovis was set up in Spain thirty-five years ago, offering Project Management services in Spain, at a time almost unheard of in the Spanish construction industry. Since then, Bovis has, undoubtedly, been the main driving force and a point reference for the consolidation of Project Management in Spain.
In 1978, Bovis managed the refurbishment of The Intercontinental Hotel in Madrid and began the construction of The Hyatt Hotel in La Manga, with a 12 people team. Now, it has more than 100 employees managing national and international projects all over the country.
The strong track record maintained since then has made us the leader in the Integrated Project Management and Construction sector in our country.
- We have completed 1,300,000 m2 and 60 commercial office projects.
- 40 residential developments with more than 5,000 residential units executed.
- We have delivered more than 3,500 guest rooms across 25 hotels and resorts.
- We have delivered over 1,500,000 m2 GLA in 35 shopping centers and mayor retail projects.
- We have delivered five hospitals with more than 3,500 beds.
- The First PPP healthcare project completed in Madrid (Puerta de Hierro Hospital, Majadahonda)